Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Please pray for Chester...

First, NO I am not talking about me.  I am talking about a different Chester.  Feel free to pray for me anytime the mood hits you but FIRST pray for this Chester.

This morning I popped into my local Starbucks and the first thing one of the employees said was "Chester! I am SO glad to see you..."  I was a little surprised and interested to hear why.  She explained that recently she received a prayer request (thru Facebook, Twitter, I'm not sure of the source) from one of her friends to "Pray for Chester".  It seems this Chester fell asleep at the wheel which resulted in a free ride to the hospital.   She also learned that one of Chester's children was in the car at the time (I have kids).  She did the math and started worrying about me.  (I do not have information on Chester or his child's condition.  I have faith that God will do what God does so I believe they will both be OK.)
So, one last time.  Please pray for Chester.  Pray for health, wealth and the incredible blessing of God on Chester and his family.  It sounds to me like he, and his family could use some prayer right now.


Her (the employee) reaction to the information really made me think about something and I have chosen to write a quick post about it.  If you would like to read the post, it's here.
I didn't feel it was appropriate to add my thoughts to this article.  This article is about Chester, his needs are much greater than mine right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment