Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Updates and progress

OK.  I have a list now.  You can view the list here...   http://goo.gl/Wh5th

There are 376 items!   O wow, I have really shot off my mouth this time.  How am I going to catalog and write about 376 items???

the truth is I'm not.  This is a master list of all the sites i could find.  Many do not apply to my focus which is "Get Chester a Job or help someone else GET THE JOB".

First I will run through this list and remove all the sites that do not apply.  That section you see for "Shopping"? GONE.  Is it a place for kids/teenagers to talk to each other? GONE
After I trim the list down, I'll post a new file with the list of sites I plan to check out.

Wish me luck and feel free to volunteer to help anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment