Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Perhaps I should apologize...

...Or perhaps I shouldn't...
I feel like I should apologize because I haven't posted anything in a long time.  I feel like I don't need to apologize because I don't blog for you, the reader.  I blog for me, Chester Lohman.  I write stuff down and try to make sure the content is helpful to the reader because my mind says "Chet, If your going to write something, try to make it helpful.  Maybe it's just what someone needs to read." 
I believe that and always try to post something that could help someone but the real reason I blog is 100% for me, Chester Lohman.
Please don't stop reading just because I'm a selfish S.O.B.   I might write something that could help you and if I do, I want you to read it.  I just felt I should drop this quick line before i started posting regular articles again.
So, for what it's worth:  if you have been patiently waiting for another blog post from me, I'm sorry.  If you haven't even noticed that I haven't posted anything in awhile, good for you.







(Remember to ignore this, it's just all my tags.  No need to read this, its just SEO. Employeer, internet, Job, Jobseeker, Lifehacker, Online Reputation Management, ORM, Recruiter, Social media, Wikipedia, chester, chester paul, chester paul lohman, paul, paul lohman, lohman, trainer, manager, Landing page, internet, internet tools, blog, blogging, bookmark, bookmarking,  email, IM, shopping, social network, social networking, social news)

2 comments:

  1. Insightful...but I know you've been busy. Keep pressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Russ, Thanks for the positive words. I have another post planned for later today and just felt the need to write something quick before I went back to the normal stuff.

    ReplyDelete